Heritage Christian School supports families by providing a Christ-centered, comprehensive, academically excellent education for children. Daily instruction is given so students may become responsible citizens, be led to receive the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior, and live according to Biblical truths.
As an independent school, HCS provides an exemplary preparatory education for Pre-K-8th grade students in a Christian environment. HCS offers a diverse student body consisting of intellectually, physically and spiritually gifted young men and women the opportunity to refine their God-given talents. The educational experience at HCS seeks to develop each student’s mind, body, and spirit to their fullest potential through challenging course work, competitive athletic teams, artistic and creative expression, and spiritual training by the finest Christian teachers and coaches.
Heritage Christian School strives to develop in students a lifelong love of learning, an abiding faith in Christ, and personal integrity. We are a community based on trust, mutual respect, and compassion, and we hold all members of the community accountable for upholding these values.
Statement of Faith:
We believe in the historic Christian Faith which includes these truths, among others equally precious:
* The full truthfulness, inerrancy and the authority of the Bible which is the Word of God;
* The holiness and the love of the one sovereign God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit;
* The true deity and sinless humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ; His virgin birth; His atoning death, “the just for the unjust”; His bodily resurrection; His glorious coming again;
* Salvation by grace through faith alone
* The oneness in Christ of those He has redeemed with His own precious blood.
We believe that the Westminister Confession of Faith, together with the Larger and Smaller Catechisms, is a satisfactory exposition of the system of doctrine taught in the Holy Scripture.