Heritage Christian School is a great place to teach, coach, and volunteer. You can share your love of teaching and most importantly your passion for Jesus Christ at Heritage. Heritage values diversity and welcomes creativity and innovation. Staff love the support of colleagues and administration and appreciate the friendship and camaraderie. Come make a difference in a student's life and see why staff love working at Heritage.
Heritage is seeking to hire teachers who are passionate about Jesus, children, and education. We are currently hiring these positions for the 2020-2021 school year.
- 5th Grade Teacher-- full time
- Computer Teacher -- part time, 2 full days per week.
- Before Care Coordinator -- part time 6:45 to 8:00am 5 days per week
- Recess Duty/Classroom Aid -- part time 10:00 to 1:00 5 days per week.
- **Middle School Girls' Volleyball Coach -- Seasonal Sept to October
- Candidates must have a mature and growing relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. Also, candidates must regularly attend an evangelical Bible-believing church, and have a commitment to and a good understanding of Christian education particularly as found at Heritage Christian School.
If you are interested in working at Heritage, we are always open to receiving resumes for future openings. Please view and sign the statement of faith and send that along with a resume and completed application to the address below for future consideration. Thanks!
**If you are interested in being a coach, please go to the "Athletics" tab and click on "Coaches" for a coaching specific application.
5412 67TH AVENUE WEST
UNIVERSITY PLACE, WA 98467
PHONE (253) 564-6276
FAX (253) 460-1695