The elementary school years build on the academic rigor of primary education, and further develop them towards preparation for middle school. At Heritage, elementary classes (grades 3 through 5) are geared towards establishing three main aspects of education:
Developed Literacy & Numeracy, Creative Thinking, and Character Development.
Third Grade Supply List 2021-2022
Like all schools, Heritage provides many of the supplies students will need day-to-day and throughout the year. From textbooks to art supplies to handouts, the school’s resources provide necessary curricular materials. However, at the start of the year, basic individual supplies — from pencils/pens to college-ruled paper to erasers — are the responsibility of the families to provide.
Below are supplies for this school year:
- Bible – New King James Version only, please
- 1 pkg. of markers (10 or 12 count)
- 36 #2 real wood pencils, Ticonderoga or Dixon brands please
- 3 glue sticks
- 1 4oz bottle of Elmer’s Glue-All
- Sharp tip scissors
- Colored pencils (24 count) – Crayola Brand please
- 1 box of crayons (24 count) – Crayola Brand please
- Ruler-clear, see-through with inches and centimeters
- 1 large box Kleenex
- 1 pkg. of wide-ruled paper – 200 count
- 1 Pink eraser
- 8 black dry erase markers
- 1 dry erase board eraser
- 1 Composition Notebook
- 1 sturdy folder for homework
- 1 handheld pencil sharpener
- School supply box - 9x6
- headphones for computer class- simple/inexpensive-will remain at school
- Earthquake Kit (see attached form)
- 1 pair of PE shoes (non-marking) to remain at school
Please label all supplies and clothing with student’s name.
All supplies needed 1st day of school.
PE Shoes need soles that will not mark gym floor.