The elementary school years build on the academic rigor of primary education, and further develop them towards preparation for middle school. At Heritage, elementary classes (grades 3 through 5) are geared towards establishing three main aspects of education:
Developed Literacy & Numeracy, Creative Thinking, and Character Development.
Fourth Grade Class Supply List 2023-2024
Like all schools, Heritage provides many of the supplies students will need day-to-day and throughout the year. From textbooks to art supplies to handouts, the school’s resources provide necessary curricular materials. However, at the start of the year, basic individual supplies — from pencils/pens to college-ruled paper to erasers — are the responsibility of the families to provide.
Below are supplies for this school year:
- New or Used Bible – NKJV only, please
- 2 three-pronged folders/report covers (no black, no plastic)
- 2 sturdy two-pocket folders (can be plastic)
- 1 pkg. wide-ruled paper (replace as needed)
- 1 adult-size Fiskars scissors
- 2 pkg. #2/#2½ pencils (replace as needed)
- 1 pink or white eraser
- 1 handheld pencil sharpener (with shavings collector)
- 1 composition notebook
- 50-count Crayola colored pencils
- 1 zipper bag for colored pencils (no pencil boxes)
- 1 gallon size Ziplock bag (for headphones)
- 1 fist-sized flat round river rock(s)
- 2 no-bleed fine sharpie pens (black)
- 6 fine-tip dry erase markers (black) (replace as needed)
- 1 large box Kleenex
- 2 large containers of disinfecting wipes (Clorox/Lysol)
- 1 package paper plates
- Headphones for computer class (simple/inexpensive-will remain at school)
- Soprano Recorder for music class – Recommend a Yamaha YRS-23 Soprano recorder (natural finish) available on Amazon
- Tennis/athletic shoes to be left at school for PE (please label with student name)
- Earthquake Kit (see attached form)
Please label all supplies and clothing with student’s name.
All supplies needed 1st day of school.
PE Shoes need soles that will not mark gym floor.
Please NO 3-ring binders, extra desk items, or fidget toys