The elementary school years build on the academic rigor of primary education, and further develop them towards preparation for middle school. At Heritage, elementary classes (grades 3 through 5) are geared towards establishing three main aspects of education:
Developed Literacy & Numeracy, Creative Thinking, and Character Development.
Fourth Grade Class Supply List 2021-2022
Like all schools, Heritage provides many of the supplies students will need day-to-day and throughout the year. From textbooks to art supplies to handouts, the school’s resources provide necessary curricular materials. However, at the start of the year, basic individual supplies — from pencils/pens to college-ruled paper to erasers — are the responsibility of the families to provide.
Below are supplies for this school year:
- New or Used Bible – NKJV only, please
- 2 3-pronged folders/report covers (not plastic)
- 2 2-pocket folders
- 1 pkg. wide-ruled paper (replace as needed)
- 1 adult-size Fiskar scissors
- 1 pkg. #2/#2½ pencils (replace as needed)
- 1 pink or white eraser
- 1 hand held pencil sharpener (with shavings collector)
- 1 Composition notebook
- 1 bottle Elmers glue – medium size, no gel
- 1 glue stick
- 1 zipper bag for colored pencils (No pencil boxes)
- 1 gallon size Ziplock bag (for headphones)
- 1-2 fist-sized flat round river rock(s)
- 2 no-bleed fine sharpie pens (black)
- 2 fine-tip dry erase markers (black) (replace as needed)
- 2 – 8 oz bottles of hand sanitizer
- 2 boxes Kleenex
- 2 containers of disinfecting wipes (Clorox/Lysol)
- Headphones for computer class (simple/inexpensive-will remain at school)
- Tennis/athletic shoes to be left at school for PE (please label with student name)
- Earthquake Kit (see attached form)
NOTE: Please label all supplies and clothing with student’s name.
All supplies needed 1st day of school.
PE Shoes need soles that will not mark gym floor.
Please NO 3-ring binders, extra desk items or fidget toys