The elementary school years build on the academic rigor of primary education, and further develop them towards preparation for middle school. At Heritage, elementary classes (grades 3 through 5) are geared towards establishing three main aspects of education:
Developed Literacy & Numeracy, Creative Thinking, and Character Development.
Fifth Grade Class Supply List 2022-2023
Like all schools, Heritage provides many of the supplies students will need day-to-day and throughout the year. From textbooks to art supplies to handouts, the school’s resources provide necessary curricular materials. However, at the start of the year, basic individual supplies — from pencils/pens to college-ruled paper to erasers — are the responsibility of the families to provide.
Below are supplies for this school year:
- Bible – New King James Version only, please
- 2 dozen #2 pencils
- 1 handheld pencil sharpener
- 2 red ball point pens
- 2 highlighters-pen size work best-any color
- 1 12” ruler metric/US Customary-NO floppy or foldable
- 2 glue sticks
- 1 pair Fiskar scissors
- 3 pkgs. college-ruled paper
- 2 Composition notebooks-college- ruled
- 1 pkg. 3”x 3” Post-it Notes (any color)
- 1 box- colored pencils (36 count)
- 2 white Pentel, rectangle erasers
- 4 fine point dry erase markers
- 2 pocket-only folders
- 1 school box for school supplies (8.5” x 5.5”)-NO LARGER
- 1 pkg. paper plates (NO Styrofoam)
- 1 box forks
- 1 pkg. napkins
- 1 large box Kleenex
- 1 container hand sanitizer
- 2 containers disinfecting wipes
- headphones for computer class-(simple/inexpensive-will remain at school)
- Tennis/athletic shoes to be left at school for PE
- Soprano Recorder for music class – Recommend a Yamaha YRS-23 Soprano recorder (natural finish) available on Amazon
- Earthquake Kit (see attached form)
Label all supplies and clothing with student’s name.
All supplies needed 1st day of school.
PE Shoes need soles that will not mark gym floor.